[et_pb_section fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”http://gulledgeinsurance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/homeowners-insurance.jpg” alt=”Personal Insurance in Sugar Land” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” /][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Homeowners Insurance in Sugar Land, Texas
If you want to feel secure about your future, it helps to have homeowners insurance. With a homeowners insurance policy, you can rest assured that a home disaster wreck your finances. Finding the right insurance provider isn’t always an easy task, however.
Navigating the world of homeowners insurance can be difficult. Gulledge Insurance can make things easier for you, We have nearly three decades working in homeowners insurance, and we have the contacts and experience to find the best policy for your needs. If you live in Sugar Land and need homeowners insurance, call Gulledge Insurance today at 281-207-0771.
Finding the Right Homeowners Insurance Policy
According to Texas Department of Insurance, there are five aspects of home insurance to consider:
- Dwelling – Covers damage to your home’s structure, and surrounding structures
- Personal Property – Covers damage or theft to the valuables in your home
- Liability – Covers losses if you are sued for damaging somebody else’s property
- Medical – Covers medical bills for people harmed on your property
- Loss of use – Pays for the expenses of living elsewhere if your home is damaged.
We will work with you in order to determine what policy will work best for you by:
- Finding out how much coverage you need
- Choosing the right deductible. The higher your deductible, the lower your premiums, but the deductible should not be higher than the amount of money you could spend without falling into debt
- Looking at quotes and contacting several insurers in order to find the provider who offers the coverage you need at the lowest price
- Finding out if you qualify for any discounts
- Using your information to obtain premium quotes
- Ruling out any insurers who have a bad reputation, and only signing you up with Sugar Land homeowners insurance providers who are fully licensed and have favorable financial ratings
How Your Homeowners Insurance Rate is Determined
There are certain factors that will influence your premium such as:
- Older homes tend to have higher premiums
- More expensive homes cost more to insure
- Brick homes are more durable and offer lower premiums
- Your location will affect your rate
- The location of the nearest fire station has an impact
- If you have filed claims in the past, you will be considered higher risk
- A poor credit history can increase your premium
At Gulledge Insurance, we are committed to finding the best homeowners insurance rate for you. We are a family-owned and –operated business, and our decades of experience allow us to find the best homeowners insurance coverage and rates for our clients. For more information on homeowners insurance in Sugar Land, call Gulledge Insurance at 281-207-0771.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”CF7 Contact” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” module_id=”contact-us”][box]
Personal insurance at affordable rates. Request a quote and receive a response within 24 hours!