Motorhome Insurance in Sugar Land, Texas
The purchase and operation of a recreational vehicle is a tremendous privilege and responsibility. Traveling throughout Texas or the United States for some can be a dream come true. However, the responsibility of operation, licensing, and RV insurance may make a dream into something less than ideal. And without proper insurance, a dream vacation could become a nightmare.
If you are looking to rent or buy an RV, getting insurance is vital. RV insurance is different from other auto insurance – your current policy may not cover an RV. Without insurance, your RV will not be protected in case of damage. If you have an RV and need insurance, call Gulledge Insurance today at 281-207-0771. With almost 30 years in the insurance industry, we can get the right coverage for you.
RV Insurance is Not Just Auto Insurance
Recreational vehicles, from pop-up campers to motorized campers, have appliances, plumbing, and many other conveniences not covered by an auto insurance policy. RV insurance is designed to protect all aspects of a recreational vehicle: collision, uninsured and underinsured motorists, comprehensive, bodily injury, and property damage.
- Collision: coverage includes damage recovery from collision with another vehicle or low branches falling on an awning or air conditioning unit.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists: coverage specifies limits for bodily injury caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- Comprehensive coverage: provides recovery from adverse weather (wind, flood, and lightning), theft, and fire.
- Bodily injury and property damage: available for legal liability issues.
- Specialized coverage: includes an option for RV owners living full-time in their vehicle, personal coverage for valuables stored in RV, towing and labor, and total loss coverage if the RV is destroyed by an act of nature or man made.
Getting Your RV Insurance Coverage
At Gulledge Insurance, we have decades of experience in matching clients and their possessions with coverage that gives them peace of mind. Gulledge Insurance is not a brokerage – we are free to shop around and find the best policy for you. Remember: your current auto insurance may not cover your RV. To find out more about RV insurance in Sugar Land, call 281-207-0771 or fill out the quote form online to get started today.
Personal insurance at affordable rates. Request a quote and receive a response within 24 hours!